Savannah Bolt - 5 stars all the way!! Great communication , professional and attention to detail. I could not ask for a better agent to look after my investment.
Best Brisbane driving range for 2020
The Brisbane driving range at Golf Central BNE is one of the most high-tech facilities in the country. Powered by Toptracer technology, you can track your swing just like you would at an indoor testing facility, but out in the open at a full-sized range. Compete against mates, fight for a spot on the leaderboard and record your entire shot history through the free Toptracer smartphone app.
- Address: 40 The Circuit, Skygate, Brisbane Airport
- Contact: (07) 3087 7800
- Opening Hours: Sun-Thurs, 7am to 9pm, Fri-Sat, 7am to 9pm
Not only does Oxley Golf Range sport the largest natural grass tee area in Brisbane, but it also has 50 undercover synthetic grass bays, too. There’s room for everyone here, and the complex also has a very relaxed (no dress code) 9-hole course and mini-golf area.
- Address: 1020 Oxley Rd, Oxley
- Contact: (07) 3379 2078
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am to 9pm, Sat-Sun, 8am to 7pm
Hone your game at Virginia Golf Club’s ‘The Range of Champions’ Brisbane driving range at both undercover hitting bays and a large grass tee cut to perfection. It’s worth to note their membership cards offer big percentage discounts for sizeable top-ups.
- Address: 7 Carselgrove Avenue, Fitzgibbon
- Contact: 07 3862 8804
- Opening Hours: 9am till late
Tee Time Golf Driving Range Brisbane is known for its friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere and very cheap prices, especially from Monday to Friday. Worth getting around if you and the boys prioritise a mid-week slice.
- Address: 76 Learoyd Road, 4115 Acacia Ridge
- Contact: (07) 3191 9360
- Opening Hours: 8am to 9:30pm
As the only inner-city Brisbane driving range, Victoria Park’s Golf Complex is a 300m all-weather, two-level, floodlit golf driving range that includes 53 hitting bays, a grass hitting tee and four target greens.
- Address: 309 Herston Rd, Brisbane City
- Contact: 07 3252 0666
- Opening Hours: Sun-Thurs, 6am to 10pm, Fri-Sat, 6am to 11 pm.
Mister Tees Golf Driving Range in Capalaba might be on the smaller side, but it’s perfect for big groups looking to hire the facilities for corporate or personal functions. Choose between grass tees or a multi-bay undercover section, then sharpen your bunker, chipping or putting game before calling it a day.
- Address: 1811 Mount Gravatt Capalaba Rd, Capalaba
- Contact: (07) 3823 4403
- Opening Hours: From 8am, see website for daily closing times.
The fully flood-lit range at Deception Bay’s Brisbane driving range plays host to quality full-length range balls, waterproof hitting areas and a quality grass hitting area. There’s also a new 18-hole putt-putt course that’s recently opened and is ready for action.
- Address: 7 Olive St, Deception Bay
- Contact: (07) 3204 0000
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun, 9am to 6pm, Sat, 8am to 6pm
Featuring 25 all-weather covered floodlit driving bays, Ipswich Golf Driving Range is the place to be out west of Brisbane for a hit. The complex also boasts barista-made coffee, a pro shop and even an 18-hole putt putt course available to play both day and night. Better yet, Ipswich Golf Club is just next door…
- Address: 59 Huxham St, Raceview
- Contact: (07) 3288 9520
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sat